River Lark Lodge is owned and personally managed by the owner who live on the Marina.
The lodge has moved from the corner plot to a new location on the sought after 'Lake-side' part of the marina with the moving waters of the river Lark literally a stones throw away.
All the same facilities are available however the new location is far more ideal for fishing & water sports as the water is deeper and clearer making it better for fishing and water sports.
As River Lark Lodge is managed personally by the owners who live and work in the village, you will benefit from their wealth of local knowledge.
We also can offer camping arond the corner at "Karma Farm Eco-Campsite" for those of you who wish to camp in the beautiful Isleham Fen.
If you would like any advice prior to your visit or have any special requests you are invited to contact the owners.
• Comfortable sitting/dining room with double futon sofa bed
• 2 seater recliner sofa
• Extendable dining table - Seats up to 6
• 32 Inch LCD TV with Freeview HD TV and Radio channels
• DVD player (selection DVDs available)
• Separates music system with CD player
• Internet Access
• Main bedroom with 6' King size bed with Sensaform memory foam matress
• Linen (duvets) included
• Hairdryer/ Iron
• Travel cot if required
• En-Suite access to main bathroom
• Mini balcony with sunrise & sunset views over the river Lark
• 2 single beds: 1 bed & 1 futon bed
• small toilet & basin
• Bathroom/ W.C.
• Towels included
• Heated towel rail
• Gas(main use) & Electric shower (for back up)
• Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, cutlery & utensils
• Fridge with Freezer box (Chest Freezer outside in Shed for larger frozen items)
• Washing machine
• Ceramic hob fan oven
• Microwave / Toaster / Kettle
• Veranda with table and chairs overlooking Lake
• 1 Rowing boats with buoyancy aids free of charge
• 2 Canoes (2 seaters & 1 seater)
• Webber Charcoal Barbecue free of charge (*charcoal briquettes NOT provided, please bring your own. If requested we can provide charcoal briquettes and fire lighter for £10 additional fee.)
• Sun loungers
• Fishing in the garden free of charge
• Mooring free of charge
• Ample Parking
• Electricity and full gas Central heating inclusive
• Double glazed velix windows throughout
• Garden with unfenced river (toddlers & dogs beware!)
• Pets – 1 Dog max - Please contact us before booking if more than 1(charge may apply).
• No smoking in the Lodge
• Shoes off at the door (disposable slippers provided)